Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project 52: FORTY

When I was a kid, I had two little girls on my street that I just LOVED to death, Kendra and Katie. We did everything together. Tea parties, dress up, play school, watch funerals from the tree house (yeah we lived behind a cemetery). I just really remember those early years so well and fondly largely because of my sweet little friends. So I just couldn't be happier that Ella has found the same thing with our sweet little neighbor, Saray. The two are quite a pair and hilarious to watch together. I took them to a pumpkin patch on Monday and they immediately turned the pumpkin photo op area into a pretend pumpkin store.  They used the cartoon cutout as their cashier stand and were so silly. I think Ella didn't want to pay up so Saray was tickling her.


No comments:

Post a Comment