Monday, November 5, 2012

Project 52: FORTY FOUR

A belated Happy HALLOWEEN! This is one of my FAVORITE days of the year. I love it because it's just total joy. There's something for everyone: a little spooky or total horror, princess or super hero. And dude, candy!!!! And the best part of all, the kids can do no wrong. It's a whole day where kids can just be free. I let mine eat whatever, wear whatever, play whenever. I mean forget naps and routines and all that mess. It's a day of free passes. It's Halloween for God's sake. Baby wants more candy, then baby gets more candy. Why not? I love it. The only downer of the day... breaking my damn phone with lots of cute pics on it at the end of the day :( So here's some off my big boy.

At a Halloween party as the crew of Little Red Riding Hood (stole this one from my friend Sarah!)

Here's my sweet little bride! I LOVE this picture. Ella loves this little boy in her class and she is nothing short of joyful to take a picture with him. #Lordhelpmenow

Cause I can't resist a second pose

And here's my sweet little Rhett minus his cowboy hat. Someone just couldn't leave it on.... Later he was a dinosaur but sadly those pics are on my phone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment