Monday, December 17, 2012

Project 52: FORTY EIGHT

Last week I took Ella to New York City with my mom for a little Christmas vacation.  We did all things kid, touristy and Christmas.  It was sooooooo much fun. I was a little nervous that 4 was a little young for this kind of trip but Ella was amazing. Totally pleasant, easy going and hilarious to be around. She said so many funny things, I wish I had written them all down. Here's a list of what Ella told me she loved about NYC:
* Taxis (cause they are yellow)
* No car seats
* Taking showers instead of baths
* Wearing her jewelry every day (I don't let her wear it to school)
* Candy stores (Dylan's Candy Bar)
* Real Mary Poppins
* Snacks after dinner

Ha! Good thing I took a ton of pictures to remind her of ALL the wonderful places we went.  This one is my favorite. She LOVED the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity.  She used all 4 straws at once to drink it and ate the whip cream by the spoonful.  Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment