Monday, December 17, 2012

Project 52: FORTY FIVE

Where the hell have I been? Well... everywhere. From Wichita Falls to New York City. And it's left little time to be at the computer. Life is good. Busy and hectic, but full of fun and merriment.  Despite a flurry of activity I've kept to my saving grace, yoga. I can't explain just how much I love yoga. I'm really not very good. Actually, the more I go, the more I realize just how bad I am. And this is why I love it. It's a challenge just for me and the mat I practice on. It works my mind and my body like no class I have ever done. And for me, it's extremely spiritual.  I have gained more clarity in my little hour classes of yoga than I have doing almost anything else. And really, nothing compares to those 5 little minutes at the end of class for shavasana (relaxation).


No comments:

Post a Comment