Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Bachelor- Crazies be Out

The Women Tell All Cliff Notes Edition:

1- AshLee's hair. Ah-ma-zing! Loved the ombre. Well done. Dress looked a bit snug but again bangin' figure. Too bad she went all cray cray!! Sweets is delusional. I didn't buy it one for one second that Sean told her he didn't have feelings for the other girls. Wack yo. And P.S. Has home girl ever been to a frat house?? Any frat that I've ever been to (and am able to remember ;) was pretty much the opposite of Sean. Forget civility, I'm not sure those dudes showered. Ash, you kinda prude.

2. Desiree- yo girl bring back your signature bangs. She came off well. Potential bachelorette??

3. Amanda- what the fuck? Why did Chris not bring her up? 

4. Crazy drunk Ashley from first episode- What the fuckity fuck? Why no interview? 

5. Robyn- She's still too stuck on the Tierra issue and she knows it. Hard.To.Watch. 

6. Tierra- ugh. Not digging the new hair color. Hated her dress. Her lips looked different. And I don't buy that that was a real diamond. So is she now engaged to rehab ex? She got off easy if you ask me. And I think it's because no one could make sense of her babbling or enough to at least put her in her place. 

7. Selma- She looked different too. Nose? Maybe it was the center part. That shit always throws me off. Again, where were the follow up questions? What happened with her family when she went home after having kissed the dude? 

8. Leslie- Her facial expressions are hilarious. 

9. So Lindsey or Katherine? I could go either way. 

10. And as always, bloopers were the best part. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel like in 2hrs I was still left wanting A LOT MORE. Not of AshLee but of Leslie, Selma, random drunk girl. Just felt like a lot wasn't covered or talked about. But agree Tierrable was terrible and her makeup wasn't doing it for me no eyeliner I think. ugh. We shall see next week. Too bad I'll be doing this finale in spirit but I'll hold up my wine glass with ya girl!

    ReplyDelete