Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Bachelorette: PG is for Piggy?

I've decided to try a little different format for my BachI  postings. These two hour episodes are chock full of crap to blog on so unlike ABC I've decided to edit and pair down to the basic necessities. So my new concept: My Three Things. Top three things I've just gotta bring up. I'd love to hear yours as well- so leave a comment if you're feelin' it.

1. I can really appreciate that Emily is a mom. I get it. Mama bear and all. But really, we gotta sex it up a bit.  I know I know, you need the guys to understand it's not all helicopters and heels, but baking cookies, soccer mom and interviews with Kermit were a bit much. Message received: Mom first, sexy bitch second. But really Emily, you all but put a trash bag over your clothes to tone down your sex appeal.

2. Kalon you piss me off. I'm not sure you've gone through puberty yet. His waxy appearance also bugs the shit out of me. He reminds me of a younger Jeff Lewis (think Bravo's Flipping Out). Except that I love Jeff Lewis.

Kalon
Jeff Lewis

3. I'm thinking Emily has a little spunk to her and I'm liking it. Last week when douchebag danced his way into the house, Emily shouts "Get some!". Love that. At first I was a little shocked to hear her be so funny and a bit crass but this week I understood. She's from West Virginia. And girl, it's workin' for ya. Little bit country with a little sass and she's super beautiful. Totally reminds me of my high school bestie Miss Annie Taubert Freeman. Shout out girl! Can't wait to see Emily tell another douchebag to "F*&K OFF!". I'll stay tuned just for that. 

P.S. Loved Em's blingy dress on night number one- gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment