Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project 52: TWENTY ONE

So where the hell have I been? I know, right. Been thinking the same thing. Shit my life has been all over Texas the last few weeks. I'm exhausted. Kids damn near made me crazy. It's been one event to the next here at the Moody house. Lots of fun stuff going on from a wedding (shout out LAURA) to book club to the lake. We've done it all. I've been trying to think of a picture that sums up what I'm grateful for this week and there's a lot of big things, BUT there's this one little thing that keeps popping up... new shoes. I just can't tell you how much I have had to fight over shoes in the last 3 months. With who? Ryan? No. Rhett? Couldn't be. Ella Jane. That little 3 year has brought me to my knees more times than I can count in just the last month over this. "Ella baby pleaaaase put on your shoes. Put on your shoes. Please put on your shoes. Put on your DAMN (*under my breath* usually) SHOES!!!! PICK A PAIR! Ok any pair but those. Oh Lord please let me throw those away. Honey this is a hole. Your teachers said no more boots at school. Ella no flip flops to soccer." Get my point? It goes on AND on AND on. SO FINALLY, my awesome neighbor, Shanna, told me about Keens. They are like sneakers and sandals and good for water. They are pricey but shoot if they aren't sturdy. So out with the old (and the holes) and in with the Keens. And no more fighting over shoes. Now we just fight over socks with sandals :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment