Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Bachelorette:

1. Immediately busted my guts laughing when Emily's mom serves her breakfast in bed. You've gotta be kidding me with that voice. I know I know it's cruel, but all I could think of was Marge Simpson's sisters... you decide. 2 pack a day habit yo. 



2. So I thought her besties were hilarious. They seemed pretty normal in that they were all a little weird. Best part is when her friend says in front of Ryan, "hey when she gets pregnant, she could blow up like a tick!" hahaha First of all the visual of a tick is just so COUNTRY. It drinks up all your blood and balloons up to this. 

Now mention that to her new boyfriend in reference to your future children. Awkward. That is until his reaction is straight up fucked. Home boy says you can't ever get fat. I mean who wants to get fat? Who wants their spouse to want them to get fat? But seriously, isn't that an unspoken rule? And Eff you if you're in this for my jean size.  

3. Kalon, maybe one of them ril fancy brands you done werk for wuld give you sum socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment