Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bachelorette- Girl Ain't No Fool

OK I'm dying to know what are your 3 things... I know you are all busy shouting at your tvs so do share!

1. For Nate:


He's lucky because I'm this close to picking on his masculinity. Instead, we'll go with his fascination for and mispronunciation of quinoa.

2. Every time I see Emily I think of my sweet sweet friend Annie. And every time I see Ryan, I think of Annie's husband, Benton (only he's much more sincere and definitely not a douchebag). Am I right or am I right?

3. Running man. Yes. I like this girl more and more. Minus the fake hair in the pony. 

4. (because I just had to) Is anyone else watching Chris Harrison to see if he is still wearing his ring???

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Totally bugged me that Nate kept mispronouncing the word "quinoa" too! And lack of confidence was a major turn off.

    Chris B. bugs the crap out of me now. His face is weird. I don't think he's that great looking of a guy! And it was weird how he kind of picked a fight with Doug. You're 25 dude. Get over it. And very guy there thinks they are better for Emily than another guy. DUH.

    Doug is hiding something. He had to be. Can't wait to watch those skeletons tumble out of his closet.

    Ryan makes me want to reach through the screen and poke his eyes out. His doucheyness is such a turn off, and I hate that "player" persona that guys like him put on. Love that Emily sees past his BS.

    Alejandro - um, really? Let's remove those sparkly studs from your ears. Although, that would bring even more attention to the fact that your face is that of a 14 year old boy.

    Kalon's greasy face...someone give that boy a pack of those Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets!

    Yes - I have been watching Chris Harrison and wondering when the ring comes off! Sad that they're splitting... I blame Rozlyn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree- doug has some skeletons.

      Delete
    2. And kalons face drives me nuts!

      Delete