Friday, June 22, 2012

Project 52: TWENTY THREE

HA! Bet you thought I was a quitter!! Half way through?? No freakin' way!! Just got into a little argument with my MAC is all. See I was up late (as I usually am when I'm blogging) and I went to upload pictures off my camera card. Well this damn fancy computer has no tower. Everything you need is right here on the monitor. So I just slid my little memory card into the little slot all blind like I usually do and holy shit, I slipped it into the CD drive. Whoops! Well no biggie right? I could still visualize the little sucker. So I used this little plastic envelope opener to try to flick it out. Whoops. Wedged the M F'er in a little further. So then I tried to shake it out. Yup. I picked this whole bad boy up and turned it on it's side all while cursing it's stupid little slots you can't even see well. Didn't work. So then I snapped back to reality and decided to wake up Ryan. Real sweet like. Begged him not to be mad. Blamed it all on Apple's minimalist style and stupid placement of holes. Ryan ever so sweetly wakes up and says, "Yeah Amy, you're a genius. You got it all figured out. You've outsmarted Apple. You should really get with their engineering department to discuss logistics". ha guess I should have waited till morning! Well thank the Lord my sweet husband has more patience and better ideas than me. He whipped together a real fancy little tool (a paper wedge) and slipped my little memory card right out of the slot. Everything is back in working order. Praise the Lord. P52 it's on!



User error? I think not. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This is mostly hilarious because I've done the exact same thing! And it was a bitch to fish out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you and Ryan are too funny, I can just imagine that conversation! So how the hell does apple want you to download your pictures then??

    ReplyDelete