Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Master Bedroom- Frickin Done Already

Well as you may remember, I did a big wall renovation to our master bedroom. I had a few LITTLE (haha) projects to finish and I'm pretty much done or as my husband puts it "we're frickin done with this shit". So here's the wrap up. Remember the little nightstands from Round Top? They got cleaned up and painted green.



Then I turned this old brass lamp that was my grandfather's into a nickel one all with the magic of spray paint and a little helper. (Just throw some primer on there and then the color of your choosing and you are good to go- yup, it's that simple). 



I also added some curtains from World Market, a new lamp (a second one is on order for Ryan's side) and a new coverlet and shams to the bed. So here's a before and a couple afters.





2 comments: