Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bachelorette- the final 3

1. Ok let me map this out real quick. Chris you were never a major player. Cute and sincere but frankly you cried (a lot). Sean you get dumped next because you are TOO perfect. Ladies admit it, we hate to be outdone. My guess is that's just too bland for Emily. Jef you are close but no cigar. Why? My guess is religion. Anyone else catch the lemonade toast? I personally throw my vote his way but shit that counts for nothing so I'm keeping fingers crossed for next bachelor. So that leaves Arie to take the cake. She's got a thing for bad boys and I'm thinking the fast cars and diesel smells must do something for this girl. And I think she likes the challenge of having to win him and his mother over a bit (btw she had to be the most difficult woman in the world to get a read on between the botox and the accent). Not sure they have staying power but I'm rooting for her!

2. The minute Chris said he came from a polish family all I could think of was that scene from Home Alone when the mom was trying to get home and bums a ride with the traveling polka players in the back of the van, "We're big in Sheboygan!" haha Well color me lucky if his sweet family didn't feed the stereotype! God bless 'em!

3. Utah. Who knew?? Looks amazing! Jef, well played my friend. From skinny jeans to skeet shooting. That's how it's done. A slow and steady revelation of self to keep her interest.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Agree as much as I love Sean, bless your heart you are just too darn perfect. Maybe you can be the next Bachelor! Besides yall look too much like brother and sister to procreate. Might need to check the family tree.

    haha, Arie's mom has had one too many surgeries, I just couldn't take her seriously and although I think Arie is a bad boy trying to turn good and she likes bad boys I just can't see him as a father figure. And frankly it's too Cliche for her to end up with a race car driver that has conveniently dated the producer. I'd call rigged

    So I'm pulling for Jef all 5ft 7in and 140lbs of him at least that is how big he looks next to 6'3 Sean. I'm not sure it has lasting power due to the religion thing but shit I might consider Mormon theology after seeing that ranch become mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete