Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bachelorette- Thatta Girl!

1. I have to start with Sean. Holy hell, what was that man wearing to the rose ceremony?  Looked like a producer snagged his drunk and passed out ass off a beach and threw some gangsta jeans on a white boy. I'd seriously like to see the footage of just what exactly Sean did for the 24 hours prior to the rose ceremony. I mean shit, I've been there. One too many Coronas on a beach and I forget to flip. But bro, you're going on national television. Clean up. The bright red face really shows the contrast of the bright white eyebrows. Where did the sharp and classy and what my girlfriends and I refer to as the very "Dallas" looking Sean go?

2. Ok I was extremely distracted by all the "music" and background sounds this episode. I normally hate the acoustics they select but tonight was particularly poor. And what the f&$K with all the stray dogs and cats? Someone needs to start an SPCA Curacao stat!

3. Well since I'm in a bit of a critical mood tonight I'm gonna go with it. I hate to do this because so far she's been pretty spot on for style points. But home girl needs to take her mermaid tail and wig back to the Disney store and let the little girls play dress up. Hated it. Just really hated it. You know I love a sequin. I really do. But this just wasn't working on her. Otherwise, I'd put her at the top of the best dressed list for bachelorettes.

* Well I finally noticed Chris Harrison has removed his ring. And I believe he has officially lost a little joy. Heart is breaking for him. Gotta be hard to work on tv and divorce. Also wish he would get a haircut when in particularly humid climates... I'm just saying.

** Seriously cannot wait for the finale. She better pick someone. I will FREAK out if she doesn't. Really rooting for Jef because he is just rad. Arie isn't bad either. But like I said, she better pick!!!! Who are you rooting for? Anyone else as excited as I am? I don't think I've been this pumped since Andrew Firestone!


1 comment:

  1. Agreed can't wait for the finale!!!! And YES i totally noticed the no ring tonight and I went back to last weeks episode and he had it on so guess this was when it hit the people.com website :( Poor guy
    Still rooting for Jef! We shall see but don't it wouldn't surprise me if she pulls a Jen Scheft and doesn't pick anybody! Two weeks

    ReplyDelete