Monday, September 10, 2012

Bachelor Pad- because I just have to

Bachelor Pad is just shit TV. Plain and simple. I mean it's a "summer read". Beach trash if you will. How can you possibly shit talk shit? So I basically leave it alone on the blog. I keep up with it throughout the summer because I consider it good research- ha. But it's a lot of fast forwarding and eye rolling when I do watch. I'm constantly yelling back at these people in my head and thinking "if this were me..." I've given a lot of thought to the idea of being a "fan" on the BP cast. Could I do it? I mean there are the obvious reasons of why not:
     1. Um yeah, I'm married and have 2 children
     2. Bikinis. 
     3. I'm ancient in Bachelor years
     4. Shitty TV reputation haunts you
Here's why I would:
     1. I'm golden on my Bachelor history
     2. I could totally mama bear the entire cast and provide some really good therapy (Steve Harvey style I think- tell it like it is)
     3. Fascinating- like watching a species in it's natural habitat
     4. I just really need to have a conversation with a few of these douches and get a few things off my chest (ie Ed- WTF dicking over Jillian?)
     5. Um yeah, I have 2 kids 

Couple things really bugged me tonight on the finale. 
     - Rachel: Rock contest is over. Take off the 80's make up and cut out dress. REALLY sucked she got screwed every way possible. 
     - Michael: Why? Whhhhy? Thought you were so decent. Just be honest. You had another girl. I mean just tell her. Really wanted him to be next Bachelor. Totally disappointed. 
     - Erica Rose: OMG you finally took those awful extensions out and you look FANflippintastic (well better, at least)!!
     - Nick: dick. I get it, it's a game. But it's also just money. Easy come, easy go. You'll probably blow that $250 G on some really stupid shit and go down as a giant ass hole. Guess you didn't go to preschool because all I hear from Ella's teachers are "Share share share". 
     - Blakely and Tony: Congrats. Not sure if she saw it coming or not but really... Neil Lane? Slightly disappointed but shit rings are expensive. Was the forearm tat new? 
     - Jamie: Would have been ok with the headpiece or the eye tattoo but not both together AND red lips. Woah. All that said, she's a really pretty girl. 

Chris Harrison seemed to be a bit peppier than normal. Guess he's moving forward. Wonder if he'll date anyone famous or stay out of the spotlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment