Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project 52: THIRTY EIGHT

Somebody had a birthday! My sweet sweet son is one. He's one cool cat. Today he picked up my iPhone and held it up to his ear and said "hello" just like that. Plain as day. That kid cracks me up. I guess I've been on the phone a lot?? Anyways, here's a few photos from the pirate and mermaid party we had on Saturday. Since two of our neighbors had babies the same week as Rhett we did a birthday trifecta. Super fun to see all 3 grow up together and then to celebrate them. (and yes I know how weird that is we all had a baby the same week :)

In a tunnel of balls (aka heaven)

Birthday babies- Rhett, Cora and Brody

Ella having her swing at the pinata. I love Aunt B's face in the background!

First few licks of icing... mmm.

Now this shit is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment