Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project 52: THIRTY SEVEN

Pictures, pictures, pictures. I'm in so over my head. I ordered a groupon for 2 canvas wrap prints and never in my life would have imagined just how difficult that is to select two frickin' photos. D.E.L.I.R.I.O.U.S. Anyways, I've picked my two and can't wait to see how they turn out!

So last week I was at my parents' house and they brought down some of my old "collections" from childhood. Yup, even as a kid I was part hoarder. Everything from baseball cards to foam pens to troll dolls (that in itself is another post... not even kidding). They figured Ella might like to play with some of my old dolls and figurines (ie get your crap out of our attic!). It brought back some serious memories. I wonder how many hours I played with these things. Funny to see how much Ella likes them now. Anyhow, any of you remember these things??


And while we're talking all things nostalgic, I figured I share a picture of Ella dressed in my old Annie dress. Remember orphan Annie? I LOVED her. Probably an understatement. I have seen that more times than most of you have seen Titanic combined. Ella seems to have the same affection for it. She's even picked up on some of the little orphans attitudes. Just the other day she said I was just like Miss Hannigan for not giving her a cookie! Ha. Hard knocked life? Pshh.


No comments:

Post a Comment