Saturday, April 14, 2012

Project 52: FIFTEEN

Better late than never, right? We've been in San Diego this last week and are finally just getting back to normal. It was a FANTASTIC trip. I love everything about that place (expect the cost of living). It's a place that I hold very near and dear to my heart. Ryan and I lived here for a year during our second year of marriage. Besides all things wonderful that California has to offer, it's where we really became our own little family. Really learned to be married and rely on each other. Taking our children there was nothing short of joyful. It was odd to see our littles playing on the beaches where we used to dream them up. San Diego is truly my happy place. You know when you are in pain (i.e. labor) and they tell you to visualize THAT place. Well that warm beach air with the crisp bite that smells of sea salt and sweaty sunscreen is right where my mind goes. I almost hate to blog on it because it's a little piece of my soul that is hard to share with others. Regardless, here's a little glimpse of a place I couldn't be more grateful for.


1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to go next month!
    Sounds like a perfect vacation!
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete