Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 52: FIFTY TWO

I have to say I'm a bit surprised to see that I actually made it to week 52. I know I know, how hard can it be to post ONE little weekly picture?? But at times it was hard. It's been a great year but a busy one. Originally, I started with my theme of gratitude but somehow it's evolved or rather un-evolved to just a reflection of me/family. I really liked having a concept to begin but I think the freedom to just post made this a bit more doable.  It's also hard for me to decide exactly what I want to share and what I want to remember. I think it would be neat to do Project 52 in two versions. One version is your public P52 and one version is private for you alone. Do both projects exactly as you see your week. Wonder how those books would turn out... And that's just what I'm planning for my P52- a blurb book. Yup, add it to the to do list.

As for 2013, I'm taking a break with the project. I'm thinking of a whole new concept for myself and blog. I'll share more on that soon. Stay posted. And are you tuning in tonight to watch Bachelor Sean? Of course I am. Thanks for following along this year. 


1 comment:

  1. Seriously - BEAUTIFUL couple, wonderful friends and amazing Godparents. :)

    ReplyDelete