Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Bachelor 17- I'm Not so Sure I like These Girls

Woaaaahhhh dude. Did Selma seriously announce her weight?!?!?! "All 110 pounds" of her. No.No.No. I don't give a fuck how big or small you are, laying out the digits (ESPECIALLY ON NATIONAL PRIME TIME TV) is forbidden. From the moment she said 110 all I could do was analyze the physique. Pretty big chest for 110. And not too toned. And once I heard 110 I thought perhaps Sean was smaller than I thought since she doesn't seem THAT small next to him.  I really had high hopes for Selma but now I just don't like her. Yup, just for that one comment. Also, she seemed like a real wimp climbing up that cliff. Honestly for as many times as she said "fuck" while climbing, you woulda figured some producer would just pull all 110 pounds of her up the damn wall. Also, I'm not sure what I think about her conflicting cultural values.  So she's perfectly willing to cast off her parents judgements about a reality show and dating but suddenly needs to stick to their beliefs when it comes to kissing. Interesting how she drew the line. And please, PLEASE stop using baby whisper voice with Sean. Can't.Stand.To.Listen.To.Muffled.Conversation.With.Recessed.Chins.And.Bad.Angles.

So the roller derby date was a bust. No shit right? Another bad date idea. Seriously need new producers here. I bet next season some douchebag exec tries to get the ladies to duke it out in a jello fight. Ugh. Ladies, hold your ground. On the bright side, it did make for some seriously hilarious moments with Amanda.  I almost peed my pants when Sean was talking about Amanda saying, "She could have a broken jaw and I'm really concerned. She's hardly able to open her mouth". And I'll leave the rest of that up to you :-)

I found the date with Leslie rather boring. Sweet girl but wish she'd stop comparing herself to a prostitute (i.e. Pretty Woman). We get it. It's cute you got to shop on Rodeo Drive and borrow some loot for the night but two things if I may: 1)Actually watch that movie darlin'. It's a real Cinderella story that I'm not sure speaks real high of women. (yeah yeah ladies, I love the movie too but I don't exactly want to be Vivian Ward). 2) Don't let Sean choose your final dress. Didn't love it.

Speaking of dresses, I loved Robyn's. Very Kate Middleton. Who the hell is Daniella and Jackie? Tierra or as the girls call her "Tierrable" (SO FUNNY) is losing her mind. Hate her cutesy voice when she talks to Sean. Meds? Therapy? Not sure, but she needs some help. Not sure who I see going to the end at this point. They are all starting to show some not so pretty sides. Really excited for two nights of Bach next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment