Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Bachelor 17- DON'T STEAL MY SPARKLE

Totally meant to blog on last week's double episode BUT a little show called Downton Abbey has seriously taken me into the deep end. I am so freakin' wrapped up in Mathew and Mary at the moment that I can hardly stand to watch anything else. Started this series just a few weeks ago and now I'm 3 episodes away from being caught up.  Boom, time killer.

Anyways... what the shit with all this drama?!?!? Fiiiiinaallllllyyyyyy Sean has seen the error of his ways and gotten rid of the Tierrorist. Bitch done gone crazy. I really don't think I could have stood for one more wah wah session and wiping away fake tears. And I'm very confused by her last outfit. Was that a romper? Honestly, I think the entire season was worth watching for just this line, "I can't control my eyebrow"! Thank you Tierra for that gem. I almost peed my pants. I love how she referred to her singular eyebrow and that her defense against being rude is that she simply cannot control her brow muscle. Ha! Wonder if she stowed away the roll away bed before leaving...

So I'm starting to really like AshLee. She seems solid. In fact, I doubt she wins but could be the next Bachelorette. Cougar? No. I think she's selective, careful and seriously beautiful.  Um flawless body. Well done.

Lindsey is starting to bug the shit out of me. I feel like there is some closet sorority sister of hers that is going to come from the woodwork and leak some serious shit about this girl. Definitely see a future for this girl on Bachelor Pad. Pretty rad her dad is a general though. That has to make for an interesting upbringing.

Catherine- we don't see much of her.  What I do see, I like. Very surprised by her tears at the end of the episode. Was she sad to see her friend go or hopeful for her chances with Sean? P.S. I LOVED when she said she doesn't need time to get ready in the morning, just a minute to pee. Ha! Gorgeous girl.

Des- eh. I've really cooled off on her. I think in normal life she is probably one rad gal. I think we would be friends. But it seems like the show has taken a severe emotional tole on her. Girl be breaking down. Also, I need for her bangs to either grow a bit more and side sweep a bit or to be pulled back.  It's almost... dorky?

I don't know about you but I'm super glued to this season. Overall, I like the girls and Sean is holding his own. Loved his sister, Shay (great name btw). Her advice to him about a girl that can't get along with other girls is spot on. Can't wait to see what this letter business is about that they foreshadowed last week. WTF!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, when it comes to blogging about The Bachelor, you have a sparkle. Don't let them take that from you.

    ReplyDelete