Monday, March 5, 2012

The Bachelor- Crock o' Shit

This show is bullshit. I know I know, I can't quit watching either. But it's serious crap. I can't swing a dead cat without running into more Bachelor gossip. Apparently Ben is already making out with random bar girls and Courtney is crazy trying on wedding dresses. Honestly, who gives a flying F$%k at this point? I figure I'm 22 hours in so I'll see it through to the BITTER end. I'm thinking he goes with Courtney. Proposes, she says yes and they break up 12 days later. *Winning*

I think the highlight of tonight's reel would be the mention of an Ali and Frank reunion. LOVE THAT! And did you see Ed? Lookin' good fella. Love Ed. Seriously wish Kasey (Vienna's ex) and Ryan (water heater dude) would disappear. O.V.E.R. them.

Kacie B- Still appeared fragile tonight. Poor thing.

Jamie (aka Poor Jamie) - Holy shit, I didn't know this girl could get any more desperate. Terrible, just terrible. Sweetheart, he's still not interested.

Blakely- thought she stood up for herself really well. Hate to have that stripper title follow you. But seriously what the hell is a VIP cocktail waitress?

Jennifer- Girl you looked a fool. Sounded so tacky asking Ben why he chose Blakely over her? Really a pro/con list? Damn girl, you were supposed to work this shit out BEFORE coming on national tv to embarrass yourself. You let me down darlin.

Nicki- Lookin good. I believe she is being coached by producers as a potential bachelorette candidate. But really, best guy you have ever met? Hmm... really? You must live in a cave. And shit, that doesn't say much for the men of Dallas.

Samantha- super trashy. And I say this as a girl whose alter ego LOVES to curse.

Emily- I would say another possible Bachelorette contender. I'd also award her most improved for the season. Seems to be one of the few to walk away with a handle on the situation. Not so sure about the purple dress though. Whole thing made me nervous.

Shawtel- pity party. I like how Emily called you out for knowing that you are gorgeous. Hips don't lie biotch.

Jenna- So glad I didn't fast forward over this last clip. That was hilarious. Very relieved she was able to admit to her breakdown and look normal doing it.

Ben- Wow you look bad. I don't know how else to put it. He looked pale, depressed and well, creepy with his bad hair. The man should not wear gray.

So I'll leave you with this. For all my fellow Real Housewive fans. LOVED this on SNL last Saturday. Enjoy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. That last clip was so worth reliving the train wreck from last night all over again! Oh how I wish I didn't get sucked into this crap every season, Ben sucks. Emily better not let me down

    ReplyDelete