Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 52: THIRTEEN

I hate to be a sap, but sometimes seeing my two sweet peas together just melts me like butter. Ella seems to be taking more and more of an interest in him. I catch her reading him stories and pretending like he is a customer in her play store and offering him her dee dee (little lovey) at times. Now I know you are reading this and rolling your eyes but it's only fair I get to celebrate these moments a little because I face a lot of hair pulling and paci throwing and "mommy put him down" in my day. All that being said, I'm grateful my children have a sibling. Here's one of the finer moments this week. We went to South Llano River State park to camp (yup camp... tent and all) and decided to take some Verbena pictures (who knows where the bluebonnets were??). Wish Ella had a little summer dress on but hey you get what you get. 


1 comment:

  1. Such a great picture!!! You have some pretty awesome kiddos there, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete