Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Bachelor- Oh My Cape

Eh. The whole thing was just "eh". Courtney. Eh. In fact that may be a bit much credit. What an awful season really. Those last two dates were beyond ridiculous. We all knew he was going to pick Courtney. The dates were boring, the clothes were boring and the conclusion was boring. Most exciting part of the night was trying to discern what the fuck Lindzi had on... turns out it's a floor length cape over feathers. Interesting. Courtney wasn't much better. Domininatrix looking gloves with a boxy too bright white cape. WTF?!?!? Use a space heater if necessary, but don't wear that crap. Looked like a bunch of old maids out on a mountain. But really it all pales in comparison to Ben's horrible hair. He only made it worse at the After the Final Rose with his patchy half beard and major frizz. USE SOME FREAKIN PRODUCT!!!!

I suppose I'm a little shocked that they are "working on it" still. Would have thought they would be long over by now. I give them a few more months and when all the attention goes away, they'll split.

On a more interesting note, I watched Lindzi on Jimmy Kimmell and that was rather funny. Turns out her parents were not on crack when they named her. Her name is legally Lindsey but she felt she needed something a little "special" to "stand out" so she changed it to Lindzi. Umm for 'ril? That's how you ghettofy your name. For example, my friend Ali Bissell is Ali Bizzell in ghetto. Thug life yo. Also got the sense she is now campaigning to be the next Bachelorette. Lord help us. I really won't be able to watch. Just can't stand her voice. I know I know, it's not her fault, but it gets me. It's like listening to Khloe Kardashian (the SNL version- yikes!). She also dyed her out to a medium brown. Eh.


Well that's a wrap ladies. Thank God it's over. We survived. We're all a little less for it and today I'm not sure it was worth it. Here's to hoping Emily can bring it back to its original goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment