Thursday, August 9, 2012

Project 52: THIRTY ONE

Shit I'm late. But I have real good excuse this time. Real good. My sister got married!! I know I know, I should be posting a beautiful picture of her on here but I have NONE! I just couldn't manage a camera and two kids (and my glass of wine)! Sooooo I'll have to dedicate a little wedding post to her down the road once her amazing photographer, Elizabeth, has her pictures up and ready.

Seems like it has been a little while since I've posted on this little (ah hem not so little!!) guy. He just melts my little heart. I know I should be a good mommy and post his little stats but my brain is so fried between him and my little blonde tornado that I really just can't keep his numbers straight. But here's what I can tell you about our little Rhett Jameson at 10 months old: He has learned to say "uh oh" thanks to his best buddy, Pop Pop. The best part is, he totally uses the phrase at the absolute right moment. Mommy drops the sandwich and Rhett chimes in, "uh oh". Seriously funny. He has a husky little laugh that he barely lets out and when he does it gets us all going. Rhett is all about grahm crackers and yogurt. If you even so much as toss it past his peripheral vision, the kid flips out. You really have to handle these items with care in our kitchen. Rhett could be flipping his shit like a crazy man but will stop like a tranquilizer dart to the neck with just a hint of a back massage. Homeboy LOVES LOVES LOVES massage. And I mean good old fashion massage. Start with the shoulders and the back, then neck, arms, legs and feet. Even loves his collar bones. I mean it paralyzes him. He even makes little noises. I'll have to get some video- he's a total old soul. He's not all sweet though. He has a little naughty side. I think he is understanding "no no" quite well no but he seems to really relish in hair pulling. It really gets his goat. No one seems to be immune from it either. He'll go for babies, Ella, mommy and especially our cat.

This was taken on Wednesday at Funtastic Playland. I looked up and he had climbed all the way up this little boat so I took a quick pic. Right after this, he tumbled down! Not too pretty. I kept waiting for him to say "uh oh".


No comments:

Post a Comment