Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Bachelor- And then there were 2

Ok I've got it. Courtney is dead pan for Ali MacGraw in Love Story days.






I'm really hoping the whole "karma's a bitch" thing will play out in the finale but I'm doubting it. I'm thinking this girl has it in the bag. They have way more chemistry. And by chemistry I mean Courtney has no problem using sex to win. I'm catching myself feeling a bit sorry for the girl at times- she's almost had me with the tears over her past behavior. But good old ABC loves to flashback to her previous smart ass comments which always bring me back to earth. Coming from an all girls high school, I really just feel like girls who don't get along with girls have some serious personality disorders. Clearly Ben doesn't need for us to tell him this- he knows it in his gut. He constantly brings it up with her, but for one reason or another *cough cough hot sex* can't seem to toss her.

This brings me on to Kacie B. Giiiiirrrrlll I knew it. I knew you were gonna go fuckin nuts at some point. And shit, you did it. You had to fly all the way to f'ing Switzerland to let him know just how insecure and young you are. Sweetheart, you is kind, you is smart and you is important. Did nobody ever tell you this? You don't need Ben. You don't love him. This is a bad reality show that has put you in isolation the past 6 weeks and made you more crazy. Girl, you need a friend to set your ass straight. Someone to say, "No sweetie! Don't get on that plane and fly for 16 hours to find out why he dumped your ass! Darlin' you don't need to warn him about Courtney. Honey he knows, but he likes that she puts out". You're better than this Kacie B and I'm afraid you just blew it for next Bachelorette. They can't erase hot mess.

BEN GET A HAIR CUT! Seriously. Seriously. If you are a man and are going to have long hair (and yes, as I've said previously, it is possible, though not easy), then at the very least, you must keep it well groomed. This includes but is not limited to frequent trims, use of hair product to minimize frizz and proper bone structure and masculinity to pull it off. Wearing a woman's wool trench coat does not help the situation.

Nicky- girl you got better and better as the season went on. Held together well enough at the end. Be proud girl. But throw that white dress out. Way to possible maternity for you. Yikes.

Lindzi- ugh.


1 comment:

  1. lol-"you is kind, you is smart, you is important"- love it! so fitting.

    ReplyDelete