Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fashion boost for the Gym boost

So I'm hanging in there on my New Year's resolutions. Still hitting the gym and noticing that the body is changing a bit despite the fact that the pounds are dropping oh so slowly. So I'm holding off on the lululemon pants till I reach that goal. Still doesn't hurt to have a little something new to wear to the gym and Lord knows it's time to tuck the maternity tank top away! So here's a few new tops I picked up at... Walmart. Yup, they have some pretty cute Danskin workout clothes and of course, in true Walmart form, they are cheap!! Here's the loot. Now wish me luck and think good things for me as I try to shed Rhett's Hotel pounds!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome, girl! And cute tops!! I may have to check out my local Walmart! 'Cause I'll tell you what...spending crap-tons of money on my Lululemon stuff hasn't gotten me any fitter, that's for damn sure. Hope you're still on track, although I think you look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete