Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 52: FIVE

It's a bittersweet week here at the Moody house. Our new basketball hoop received an eviction notice from the SAPD. Suppose that means San Antonio is one safe city if Officer F&*k Face has time to write us a ticket (ok ok it was just a warning but I still don't like it). Apparently they think they own the sidewalks around here (ok ok I know that that is in fact, true, but BULLSHIT I say, bullshit). Needless to say it's a sad goodbye to our hoop. You've been real good to us old boy. You stood strong rain or shine. You provided hours of fun and never complained. You didn't even mind when the cats drank the water from your base. Here's to hoping you have a happy life with some other family. Maybe somewhere with a flat driveway or fields to run wild and free in. That's right my friends, this week I'm grateful for The Hoop.


No comments:

Post a Comment