Monday, February 13, 2012

The Bachelor- Slut is the new Weird

Well shut the damn door, Ben had a vision. PPF yo! (past present future). I believe I have a James Avery charm for this ass hole. Ladies, I hate to say it but I believe Courtney is going to make it to the final round. On the flip side, this season would be ridiculously boring without her. And just think of all the tricks we're learning from her about catching a man. Bite lip often, smush up lips and wrinkle nose, play with arachnids, twirl hair and when all else fails just F*&K him in the ocean! 

No real surprise on our losers this week. Guess he's not much for blondes. Rachel your days were numbered. I think I fell asleep during the segment entitled, "Fear Factor, Sexy Version". I know that the Bachelor "formula" is one that works. 
1)Put a bunch of gals together in isolation from the outside world
2)Have man to compete for
3)Add alcohol
But the theme of "conquering your fear relates to becoming vulnerable in a relationship" is just tiresome. I believe I would call this the worst season of Bachelor dates. There's at least 2 dates every episode that I could easily call a worst nightmare scenario for myself *still get chills thinking of having to ski down a street in a bikini*. I used to want to sign up my single friends (shout out to TRACI) just so they could take the awesome trips, but now not so much (also she got married :)

Emily- sorry you didn't make it a bit longer. I think if she hadn't become so caught up in the drama (sigh... Courtney had it coming) she would have made it a bit farther and perhaps could have been the next Bachelorette. Now she's just the bitch who got into it with Courtney and has a few cute clever raps. 

Nicki- She's growing on me a bit. I think she'll be cut next week. 

Kacie B- Girl you got some crazy 4 am hair. I was dying when she put that hibiscus flower in her hair. Looked like someone shot at her head like an arrow. Still thinking final 2 for her. Not sure why she's falling for this douche. 

Lindzi- this chick is gettin on my last nerve. Her sing songy raspy voice is throwing me over the edge. She's just so damn happy to be on these shitty dates with this shitty dude. Also I need her to stop wearing the nude lip color- it's not working for me. *cranky Amy is ready for bed*

So any of you watch Real Housewives? I love them all (except Miami!). Think I might write a few posts for anyone who has a little life left to waste on some serious reality tv. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I can't even watch it anymore because of Courtney. Seeing him fall for her is worse than Jake Falling for Vienna. I have to give it to her...she knows how to work him. -Carla

    ReplyDelete