Monday, January 9, 2012

The Bachelor- How To F Up a Children's Play

Dang I'm not sure what people are feeding these kids up in Sonoma valley but that was a seriously LSD inspired play. Donkeys, gingerbread men and naked sheep oh my. Speaking of the naked sheep... I thought he looked kinda baaaad *in sheep voice*. He's not all that ripped to me. I certainly wouldn't be swooning from backstage. I was also irritated with all the fake applause sound effects. I'm guessing there were 40 people there and it sounded like a crowd of 10,000 applauding. I'm also not real sure that Ben has a real grasp on his "home town". Does he really think people will be talking about this fantastic play for years to come? Hmm... I think if they remember anything, it will more likely be that they found a grown man, a professional vintner, to stand before America half naked in cotton ball covered underwear making sheep noises. Interesting. The most entertaining part of this was the little girl telling the bachelorettes to "bring it". Love it.

I'm a fan of Kacie B. at the moment. Thought she was pretty down to earth. Cute outfit (boots looked great on her) and I thought she was sincere. Seemed to not take herself too seriously and to avoid the house drama. I'm not sure she'll win it but I could see her as the next Bachelorette. People love the good southern gals (ie. Deanna and Emily). Not too sure about baton twirling but the fact that she was a little embarrassed and maybe even talented at it won me over. So what was with the home videos? That's so wedding video for a first date. Honestly, it choked me up a bit to have to watch Ben watch his dad. ABC seems so shallow at times (*cough cough MOST of the time cough*). Is it necessary to cripple the poor dude with emotion just to get viewers? I thought it was tacky.

Courtney... woah. Talk about multiple personalities. You are gonna be a real wacko to watch this season. I have a feeling she will take it all the way to the end- maybe not to win but close to it none the less. And Ben if you think it's too good to be true, it is. Oprah says listen to your instincts. I mean can you imagine proposing to someone and then watching it back and seeing this nasty side? That's what I'm always thinking... you know they are going to see this one day. I think Courtney would be a perfect match for Bentley. She's really beautiful but certainly not perfect. She has a real 70's look to her. She reminds me of Chrissy from Threes Company for some reason... can't put my finger on it just yet.

Here's a little rundown on a few girls:

- Jaclyn: Yo girl, what are you wearing your grandma's doily on a date for? And then the Emerald sequin number... completely reminds me of my sister's prom date from 1996 (Erin remember that one that almost could have been a Fiesta gown? It weighed like 25 pounds- if you have a picture of you in it, please email it to me :)

- Jenna: Girl he did you a FAVOR! You were gonna get real crazy like as the days went on and I would just hate for you to totally lose it. At least this way you just seem a little too drunk and partially broken.

- Elise: Pulled from the cast of Jersey Shore.

- Blakely: umm no. I give her like 2 more episodes. That aggressive shit doesn't usually fly for too long. Plus once he gets to touch your boobs, the novelty will wear off. Not a fan of the romper. But I could kiss the producer who prompted the kids to ask her to run in slow motion. HILARIOUS!

- Jennifer: Like her. Just need to up your confidence a bit doll.

- Samantha: Tri delt.

- Lindzi: We get it. You're earthy.

So one saving grace for this season.... I love Northern California. Makes me want to go back so bad! Gorgeous scenery. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Love it. :) Here are some additional thoughts for ya:

    (1) I felt like ABC really wanted one of those girls to fall tonight by putting the rose ceremony outside on cobblestoney ground.

    (2) Was it just me or did Brittany look pissed off that she received the last rose?

    (3) Jenna is a train wreck. And why did she have one white finger nail painted white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes completely agree! The cobblestone path was ridiculous! Did not notice the fingernail but not surprised- she's a wackadoo!

      Delete