Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 52: FOUR

This week my new camera has been tucked away but the iPhone has been in full force. Loving this new instagram app! It's super fun to play with and makes me want to look into photoshop down the road for editing. Still got a long ways to go with learning the ins and outs of my DSLR first. Anyhoo- this week I'm grateful for this gorgeous Texas sunset. I love this time of day for a lot of reasons. Ryan comes home from work. Ella has just about worn herself out from playing outdoors and we all sit down for dinner and to take a deep breath before the bustle of bedtime.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sunset! I found your blog from Shawna's page. My Project 52 this week was about "remembering our angels" aka my grandparents. Let me know if you want to link up!

    ReplyDelete