Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just Checking in...

I don't when and if you started any rezolutions but I'm about 60 hours in and feeling the pain! SO quick overview on my personal resolutions:

1. Weight: I'm seriously hoping this gets a bit easier as time goes on, but so far my string cheese still tastes like string cheese and not the delcious Bill Miller brownie I'm dreaming of... I'm sticking it with it though. Feeling determined and coming up with new ideas all the time. I decided I'm going to this gym clothes store I've been hearing about (lulu lemon?) and getting some workout pants if I hit the 10 pound mark. How about y'all? Anyone else recording their daily intake? This part is actually easier than I imagined and is definitely keeping me more aware of what I'm taking in. I've hit the gym twice to my two favorite classes- CRT (it's a step class with weight intervals) and yoga. More on yoga later- it deserves it's own post! I'm sore as shit but it feels good to be moving around again. Two quick food ideas: grapefruit (the last two I have bought have been so delicious and remind me of summer) and a recipe for turkey and cucumber rollups with a smear of cream cheese on a low carb tortilla (found this on pinterest)- super delicious and filling! And if you are lacking some inspiration (that's me every 5 minutes!) here's a little video my neighbor (WORD UP Crystal!) shared with me.



2. Project 52: Well I've been thinking a lot about this this week and I'm happy to say that at some point during yoga today, my theme came to me. I'm going to focus my weekly photo on something/someone I'm grateful for. How about you?

3. Tech Gadgets: Well this is a tricky one. We have been trying to set up and organize our new iMac and it's proving quite the task after living with a PC for years. So I'm doing one thing a day and sometimes it works out better than others. I haven't given up yet, but Lord knows I've wanted to!

1 comment:

  1. Had a Bill Miller brownie tonight and it was sooooo good! I've been feeling crummy so, eh... whatevs.

    ReplyDelete