Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52: Two

So I'm about ready to punch this damn computer in the face! This week it has deleted two of my posts and I don't know why!!! Damn that new year's resolution and this technology crap!! F'ING COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!! Ok thanks for the vent. Onto Project 52. It's been a crazy week here at the Moody house. I had a sick day and my mom had a little surgery so we have been nothing short of busy here, but I still managed to bust out the camera a bit. Here's what I selected:


This week I am grateful for Imagination. I was busy trying to get some stuff done upstairs this week and Ella went off to play. When I went to check on her, this is what I found. She said "Mommy I'm having a picnic!!" Makes me smile just thinking of all the clever things she thinks up on a day to day basis.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up this year! Happy to have you as a part of this year's project--adding you now!! :) *s

    ReplyDelete