Monday, January 30, 2012

The Bachelor- Skinny Dipshit

Tonight's episode felt a little drab to me. I had a hard time watching it through to the end, but I'm thinking as the numbers get smaller, the drama will get bigger. The previews look great.

Nikki's date-I'm just not sure how I feel about this girl. Something about her makes her seem unfinished. Maybe she needs a little shwoopy bang. Not so sure about her neon nail polish either. Maybe it's that I can't read her. She's wearing clothes that are a bit "Forever 21ish" (remember that store Wet Seal- totally reminds me of that). Maybe it's all the neon throwing me off. Honestly, I just keep having flash backs of these highlighter basement parties I went to in college. Anybody go to those? Well if you did, you probably can't remember them ;) Anyhoo- her wardrobe just doesn't match her personality for me. She seems a bit businessy at times. Like she's orchestrating her body language to appear comfortable. Feels awkward to me. Don't see her going far. I'm also seriously confused about her divorce. She has trust issues "but not for adultery". Hmm... Was she also implying that some things were her fault? Want to know more. I was extremely bothered that they took their shoes off to run around town...DISEASES lady! And seriously ABC, cough up an umbrella! Ok this is downright mean but Ben totally reminded me of one of those ventriloquist puppets in his tux.







Group date- I thought this was a clever date. I was entertained watching some of these girls (casey S. seriously?) Blakeley was pretty kick ass and I liked her a bit more. I like to see how the competition for time shakes out- really brings out the personalities. Kacie B. calling everyone "bitches"- hilarious.

Elyse- so I'm bummed that Courtney picked up on my jersey references. I really don't want to have anything in common with that girl. Poor Elyse. Not sure she made "good choices" (as my daughter would say). No job AND you missed your bff's wedding. Super sad. Worst part was watching her sail away to MY WEDDING SONG! Fuck that's getting old.

The ladies:
- Courtney: You little slut. I'll leave it at that. I give her 2 more episodes. Bitch has gotta go. Wonder if she's pregnant.

-Casey S: All I can think of is Paris Hilton.

-Kacie B: Still love her. Top 2 for sure.

-Emily: Really? Producer pick for sure. She just can't learn how to shut up. Honestly, I really hated how Ben said to "tread lightly". I probably would have kicked sand in his face. If there's one thing I know I hate it's to be quelled (word up Traci- I know you feel me on this- remember the shushing incident of 2008?)

-Jennifer: Damn. I liked her. I think she got dumped too soon to be a Bachelorette. Perhaps she'll be on Bachelor Pad. I feel like we haven't seen the last of her.

BTW- loved how the humidity fucked with Ben's hair the whole episode. Internal giggle.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I wish I didn't know what is (supposedly) going to happen!! With that being said...

    Emily's mouth bothers me. Have you noticed when she's nervous or upset, she twists her mouth from side to side? Bugs the shit out of me.

    Love Kacie B.!

    Not a fan of Nikki.

    Who the hell is Jamie?? Tonight's rose ceremony is the first time I've noticed her.

    Agree about Casey S., although her face reminds me more of the sister, Nicky Hilton.

    Courtney is such a slut. And I hate that stupid word she always says: "winning"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Girl you know I dont get shushed in public, oh hell no!!!

    ReplyDelete